Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In Love with...BHLDN




(photos from anthropologie, originally posted at anthroholic)

Is this silly to admit? Especially since those wedding bells are far behind me :)?

For those of you who aren't familiar, BHLDN is Anthropologie's brand new wedding line, set to launch on Valentine's Day. Given the Anthro-style wedding trend that's been in full swing the past few years, this is probably a financially brilliant move on Anthropologie's part, but for brides getting married this year and beyond, I'm sure it'll also be a convenient and glorious wedding inspiration mecca. Color me jealous! I can only imagine what romantic perfection is around the corner when the line is officially launched :).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've been hearing so much about this new line and am SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete